Mr. Wang Jianjun, was appointed as our Chairman and Executive Director on February 13, 2014, and the chairman of nomination committee on August 6, 2014. Mr. Wang is also the founder and the president of our Group, responsible for our overall strategy, business development and investment planning. Mr. Wang has 21 years of experience in real estate industry.
Mr. Wang is involved in various governmental associations, including being deputy to the People’s Congress in Hebei province; member of the Standing Committee of the People’s Congress in Langfang City, Hebei province; and vice president of Langfang Industrial and Commercial Association.
Mr. Wang received his college diploma in administration management from the Rural Enterprises Managers & Leaders Institute of the Ministry of Agriculture located in the PRC, in June 1995. He was qualified as a senior engineer by the Title Reform Leadership Group of Hebei Province, a governmental authority, in December 2001.
Executive Director and Vice President. Mr. Yang Yun, was appointed as our executive Director on 17 March 2014. Mr. Yang is the vice president of our Group, responsible for strategy and development, expansion of industrial town projects and property development and overall process management of property development. Mr. Yang has 18 years of experience in the real estate industry. He received his bachelor’s degree in real estate management from Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, located in the PRC, in July 1998. He was qualified as an Assistant Economist by the Title Reform Office of Langfang Economic Development Zone in October 1999.
Executive Director and Vice President Mr. Wang Yagang, was appointed as our executive Director on 17 March 2014. Mr. Wang Yagang is the Vice President of our Group, responsible for overall management of industrial town projects. Mr. Wang has 14 years of experience in the real estate industry. He graduated from Agriculture University of Hebei, located in the PRC, majoring in Management of Urban Economics, in December 2004.
Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Huang Peikun, was appointed as our executive Director on 17 March 2014. Mr. Huang is the Chief Financial Officer of our Group, responsible for our financial management and control. Mr. Huang has 13 years of experience in business management. He received his master’s degree in Management Science and Engineering from Zhejiang University, located in the PRC, in December 1999 and his Executive Master of Business Administration degree from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, located in Hong Kong, in June 2012. He was qualified as a senior accountant by the Department of Personnel Affairs of Guangdong Province in February 2000. Mr. Huang was the executive director of China Merchants Land Limited (a company listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange with stock code 00978) from 2 June 2012 to 8 August 2013.
Mr. Xu Ming, was appointed as our vice president on 20 March 2006. He is responsible for our capital management and the daily operation of Langfang Sheng Shi Construction. Mr. Xu has over 31 years of experience in business management. He has been a member of the Standing Committee of the seventh Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference in Anci district, Langfang City, Hebei province since January 2012. Mr. Xu graduated from Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, formerly known as Tianjin College of Finance and Economics, located in the PRC, in master’s course on economics in June 1999. He was qualified as a Senior Economist by the Agriculture Bank of China, Hebei branch in December 1999.
Ms. Cui Xiangxu, was appointed as our vice president on 3 August 2006. She is responsible for our finance, cost and legal management. Ms. Cui has 21 years of experience in business management in the real estate market. Ms. Cui graduated from the Lang Fang Radio & TV University, located in the PRC, majoring in accounting, a correspondence course, in July 1992. She was qualified as an Economist by the Medium Level Title Assessment Committee for Langfang Rural Enterprises in September 2001.
We are formerly known as Langfang City Property Development Co., Ltd.
we worked hard to establish our brand as a private real estate developer.
we began to adopt the new industrial park development model and became a specialized park investment operator.
we have been committed to urban development through building industrial parks, and regional industrial transformation and upgrading by participating in the national new urbanization development.
We are a pioneer in new urbanization development and the PPP model in China,a comprehensive urban development operator with main businesses in infrastructure investment,industrial upgrading and park operation
• In January 2017, we became a member of the Society of Public Finance of China after being approved to join its PPP Special Committee;
• In February 2017, our Luancheng District Aerospace Town, Anci District Tianmancheng International Town and Guangyang District Western Financial Town made their way to the list of the first batch of unique towns to be built, a list published by Hebei Province;
• In April 2017, we claimed the ninth spot of the “Top 100 New H Shares with Best Growth Momentum” at the First Development Summit for HKSX-Listed Enterprises.
• In January 2016, #9 coffee, a café operated by the Collaborative Innovation Enterprise Base of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei Region (Langfang), won the title of “National Maker Space”;
• In June 2016, Longhe High-tech Zone was awarded "Top 100 Chinese Industrial Park Operators in the Category of Business Environment";
• In September 2016, we came in the fourth of the "Chart of Top 30 Industrial Real Estate Developers in China 2016”;
• In September 2016, we won "China Real Estate Industry Excellent Growth Award" from Frost & Sullivan;
• In October 2016, Tron Beijing and Tron Shenzhen was recognized by the Ministry of Science and Technology as a state-level marker space respectively;
• In January 2015, we won the title of “Outstanding Enterprise of Chinese Regional Development and New Urbanization”;
• In August 2015, we were included in Hong Kong Hang Seng comprehensive small-cap index constituent stock and became one of the representative listed companies in Hong Kong stock market;
• In September 2015, we claimed the fifth spot of the “Top 30 Chinese Real Estate Developers”, and the eighth spot of the “Top 10 Chinese Real Estate Brands”;
• In October 2015, Longhe High-tech Industrial Park was recognized as the “National Demonstrative International Science and Technology Cooperation Base.
• In January 2014, we won the title of New Urban Development Demonstration Zone in China 2013, a title awarded by National Development Zone Investment Promotion Association and China City Investment Development Association;
• In August 2014, we were listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and became the first industrial town concept stock;
• In August 2014, our Longhe High-tech Zone won the award of the “Most Investment-worthy High-tech Development Zone in China 2014”;
• In September 2014, we were selected as “Top 10 Chinese Industrial Park Brand Value” by the Development Research Center of the State Council and China Index Academy;
• In September 2014, we came in the seventh in the Chart of Top 30 Industrial Property Developers in China, a charter published by Youyuanqu and China Property Industrial Property Research Center.
• In December 2013, our Longhe High-tech Zone was recognized as “Provincial High-tech Industrial Development Zone” in Hebei Province.
• In May 2011, we were approved by Hebei Provincial Government to be among the first batch of provincial industrial clusters.
• In January 2010, we won the title of the Most Investment-worthy Financial Ecological Development Zone, a title awarded by the World Bank Institute, Asia Financial Research Center and several other institutions.
• In November 2006, we won the title of the National Torch Program Langfang Information Industry Base, a title awarded by the National Torch Program Center and Langfang Municipal People's Government;
• In November 2006, we won the title of Provincial Circular Economy Industrial Demonstration Zone, a title awarded by Hebei Development and Reform Commission;
• In December 2006, we won the title of Hebei Province High-tech Industry Demonstration Area, a title awarded by the Department of Science and Technology of Hebei Province.
• In July 2005, we were awarded “Top Ten Urban Construction Projects” by Langfang Municipal People's Government.